• H&R Moderators: VerbalTruist | cdin | Lil'LinaptkSix

heart hurts

brian-amp

Ex-Bluelighter
I abused adderall and dexadrine for 4 years, 6 months of which I was iv'ing dexadrine "beads" that were filtered through a cotton pretty well. And there was one night that I was in a psychosis and iv'ed 300mg of unfiltered pills. Please spare me the OOhs and agghs bout' the 300mg of unfiltered.

Anyways, my issue is that when I read lying down and rest the book on my chest, it feels like my heart is being pinched. Pretty much wherever I am my heart feels like it is being "pinched".

My Mom is a cardio vascular pulmonary specalist but I doubt I would get anywhere with her.

Has anyone had a simular experience.

And I do plan on going to my Primary care Physician soon. THX

You should see a primary care physician and get an EKG done immediately. In the meantime, refrain from any strenuous exercise and definitely don't use any stimulant drugs.

Not good, I'd recommend to take any tests that the doctors propose to you. Going through that gauntlet of cardiovascular tests myself was a pain, but in the end I found out I had a relatively harmless condition and I could weigh the options.

Not that I had similar symptoms or anything, my point is go to see your GP asap. They'll point you in the right direction :)